Monday, June 28, 2010

rhiannon-second post

Hi I'm Rhiannon. So, continuing off of the last post: we decided to make the kicka** cult mainly because we were all wearing black shorts and black boots on the same day....I'm not exactly sure how that turned into Hey guys let's make a cult, but that's how it all started (if someone wants to explain it better go ahead). plus we're all best friends.Usually people associate cults with animal sacrifices and voodoo or whatever but to us "cult" is just a synonym for group, just to clear that up. Anyways, I don't even know how to begin to describe myself. I guess the first thing I should mention is that I love music. It makes up about 90 percent of me, the other 10 percent being water. I know it's sort of cheesy to say this but music is my life. It just makes me feel good. I'm not really too social, I think that people think that I'm mean when I don't talk but it's not that I'm being mean, I just never know what to say. But when I'm with Victoria and Eden I feel like I can be my loser self. I wish on stars every night. I love rose tea & rose ice cream. I like to skip. I love flowers. What makes me rhiannon
music music music. friends friends friends. family family family.
love love love.
favorite quote- "if you've lost your faith in love in music the end won't be long"
that's all
Rhiannon- out


  1. welcome to the blogging world :}

    much love xoxo

  2. i love this idea for you 3! awesome :]]
    lovin' all the pics.
    ZOOEYYY!! <3


  3. hi darling. thanks for stopping by me.
    nice post.zooooey is soo cute. and i love me a bit of bob dylan at night. off to listen to dont think twice its alright- thats my favourite bob dylan song.
    wish you a wonderful week


  4. that's my favorite bob dylan song too, but all of them are greatt
    and I know ZOOEY <3
    thanks everyone!