Thursday, February 17, 2011

V: In a Dream I Was A Werewolf....

This ones for rhiannon: Werewolf by cocorosie


what eden did on her last post:
Your Best Friend: Rhiannon, Eden, my Mom, and sometimes TaylorYour Crush: does anyone still crush anymore? Just wonderin... cuz sometimes I say I like someone but I never really have a serious crush on someone. ANYWAY, i don't really have a crush/like anyone. everyone at school is a douche. Your Parents: My mom. Your Sibling (or closest relative): I dont have any. the ones i do, i don't consider. Your Dreams: Are far away but coming fast. I'm scared I'll never reach them but at the same time excited to see if i will. both sleepy dreams and aspirational dreams. A Stranger: Is basically who everyone is these days. Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush: Whore. Your favorite internet friend: i don't consider anyone on the internet a friend? Someone you wish you could meet: ezra. all 3 of them. someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to: Everyone.a deceased person you wish you could talk to: Grandad the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain: Dad someone you wish could forgive you: Dad someone you've drifted away from: Dad the person you miss the most: Dadsomeone that's not in your state/country: hmmmm.....i don't knowsomeone from your childhood: This little boy i used to be really close with in preschool....he could have been our Gordo!the person that you wish you could be: I'm pretty content being myself. There's things i would want from different people but then i wouldn't be me, and if i wasn't me....then I don't know. someone that pesters your mind - good or bad: Da dathe one that broke your heart the hardest: Dadaddddaddsomeone you judged by their first impression: geez you should really ask who you don't judge....but everyone.someone you want to give a second chance to: DADDDDDDthe last person you kissed: ... my mommy (not like that though!)the person that gave you your favorite memory: I have a lot of good memories....but i'm sure some of my best our with my best friends. the person you know that is going through the worst of times: Eden. the last person you made a pinky promise to: i cant rememberthe friendliest person you knew for only one day: i cant remember....someone that changed your life: everyone that walks past me every day. the person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to: My mom.your reflection in the mirror: a really shy girl who cares a lot what people think but even more what she thinks. She's content. Not beautiful but not hideous. Shes average, like the perfect person to be in the background for a movie. That's what i always see at least.

RHIANNON! ALSO WATCH THIS! AND EDEN TOO (skip to 2:11 thats what i really want to show is on) Bruno Mars on the Grammys:




AND now random pictures:




















bruno mars when he was wittle

LOVE YA'LL

No comments:

Post a Comment