Sunday, July 10, 2011

VICTORIA: Daydream Nation

Music: Who Knows Who Cares by Local Natives (I love how uplifting this song sounds)



So a lot has been going on in my life and im not very happy about it. I will start off happy though :)
This morning I watched the movie Daydream Nation with Kat Dennings and Reece Thompson and Josh Lucas. It was suuuuuuppperrr good. I think its my new favorite movie....well with Charlie Bartlett, which Kat is in also. ANYWAY it was really good and kind of weird at times.... but super good! and left me with that warm inspirational feeling which I kind of needed.

So here are many many pictures and gif...s (i think thats what the kids are calling it these days) of the movie....many.



















I told you many.

ANND we now work at ralphs. Proof.


my face is blocking his belly




In other news though, my Aunt is in terrible shape with her cancer. Last weekend I went over and she seemed fine and was walking around and everything. Then yesterday and today we came to her house and she couldn't talk, she couldn't get up and she now has a nurse living with her. Its terrible. Its just weird how in one moment someone can be fine, living fully and fighting, and in another moment they are giving into death. I just don't understand. I don't mean to make this all depressing so I will just say this. Watching my Aunt who seemed so healthy before, now dying, just makes me want to live life to the fullest every moment of every day.

on a brighter note i was watching the glee project this morning after i watched that movie and i fell in love with this guy




he almost went home! even though i only watched this one episode i really really want him to win. As you can probably see he looks like someone i would like :) and his voice is amazing.

have a nice life everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment