Monday, January 24, 2011

VICTORIA: Read a book. It's good for you.

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE, HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE, HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WONT YOU LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

i just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich, a sandwich filled with jelly fish JEEEELLLLYYYYYY!

That. has. nothing. to. do. with. this. post.

MUSIC: I like the song Rhi chose, so i'm just gonna keep it at that :)
So heres my life this weekend. it was actually fun! Thursday: saw the school play with my mum. Clapped, cheered, laughed. sent a candy gram. Friday: went to the beach and took some pictures, had some french fries whilst spelling the icky ocean poop, watched a little boy go up and down on the bouncy trampoline thingy, left the beach too late, ended up riding home in the dark scared, took my cheesy teen books off my shelf, made a bed with sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets, read my favorite parts of the books. Saturday: got my hair did blonde...ish, had a yummy ceaser salad whilst this middle age man kept staring at me like i was crazy or something, tried calling rhi all day but she was asleep, went to her house to deliver her binder, went to the school play again with her, clapped, cheered, laughed, sent another candy gram, walked home in the dark, continued reading favorite parts of books, went to sleep with the light on, woke up in the middle of the night with my mom asking me why there was a vase next to me, didn't have an answer, so i guess turned off the light and tv, picked up a random vase all while i was asleep. Sunday: continued reading favorite parts of books, went to the central library with eden on our bikes, got a bunch of books, cds, and waynes world 2 and david bowie movies, got ice cream at balboa, went home, did laundrey, took the lights from the tree and am making a twinkly light thingy on my book shelf, put away clothes, finished up some homework, went to sleep in my actual bed where i tried not to sleep walk and pick up any stray vases.

ANYWAY! that was a play by play of my weekend! how was urs?

And on we go....
I really want to do my favorite books!
SOOOOOO:

Favorite books!




F*


Probably my favotrite of them all. Maybe cuz i just love john green (youtuber) or just because I know the story behind it (youtube) or maybe just cuz its amazing.



And right now i'm reading.....

Cutest thing ever! The boys name is John Lennon but people call him Beatle and her name is Destiny McCartney and its just super adorbs! I havent finished it yet but still :)

If you would like to do this as well, i mean post ur favorite books, go right a head :) but you don't have to if ya don't wanta

No comments:

Post a Comment