Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eden -- been thinking

Shocking I know.
ANYWAY!!!!! It's been raining. And I like rain. Except for the hole in my converse. My left foot keeps getting soaked. You needed to know that.
SO RAIN!!!! I love it when it's gloomy outside, it, in my opinion, gives a more thought provoking edge to my days. Not really sure. Either way I love it when it rains but not when I get soaked. Well you should wear rainboots then shouldn't you?! I thought about it... but didn't anyway.
WHAT HAVE I BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ASK?!
Dunno. If I knew I might tell you. If I knew I wouldn't be so confused. I know I know, how can you be thinking but not know what you're thinking? It's either too complicated to explain or it's all your subconcious. Either way it's annoying.
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LORD OF THE RINGS! And all I have left is the 3rd movie now... which I will probably watch tomorrow. Then I have season 5 of Doctor Who... and homework. Lots and lots of homework. Which is why this post is late... sorry.
I want to do this vvvv
yay for comic-y things

too soon? possibly. funny? yes.



GOOD BIO!!! that's right. I haven't forgotten about that Victoria.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha hehehe I love that random dude playing at the park! amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT?!?! I cannot get over how funny that is. I want to do that so badly.

    eden

    ReplyDelete