Friday, October 1, 2010

RHI-hi

just got done watching this. again.


song: Promises by the morning benders
Helllooooooo!!!
Sorry this is really really too late I've just been really busy but anyways!
I went to a wedding! My dad's wedding, which I wasn't too excited about going to but it turned out to be weirdly fun. The girl he married is named Monika from Szchzecin (spelling??) Poland. She was a lot nicer than I expected and she was funny too so I liked her. Apparently at christmas time in Poland she went out and picked mushrooms in the forest with her family heeeeehe. Anyways as usual my dad procrastinated to the very last minute and I had to rush everywhere with him and make him stop every hour for french fries because I was "hungry", but i was really just bored to frickin death because I had to wait for him and his dad and my grandma to try on their suits/dresses.



Oh! and then I went to guitar center practiced to the nice guitar center guy in the acoustic room. Then I bought a speaker from him which I later broke with pliars. And then we went back to my grandmas and recorded the wedding music : Instrumental version of "Somebody" by Depeche Mode, The theme song of Amelie, A song from The Piano. Then we went to the restaurant that my dad reserved for the day of the wedding to test their food and stuff. Then the next day we got my dads wedding band, me and my dad went back to the restaurant so he could set up the keyboards and guitars and speakers. Helped monika get into her wedding dress. Did the wedding. Party at the restaurant....I was the dj! and I played first day of my life on the guitar in front of everyone, I was nervous hehe but I deed it.



I got riinnnngs

yeah so i'm back home now! and I'm really proud of myself, know why? I learned 2 whole songs on the guitar yesterday: Blood Bank by Bon Iver and Lua by Bright Eyes... Its getting easier! Humm what else? Oh it thunderstormed yesterday! finalllyyy. I've been waiting for it to rain and I hope this means there will be more rain because I'm kind of getting tired of the late summer weather. Happy October by the way. What should I be for halloween? Oh and then on friday we went to Fashion Island and saw The Social Network. I love the main guy! and Eduardo,and then we went to Barnes & Noble and didn't tell Ezra he looks like Ezra :( haha, we will though! Eventually...
I have all these mysterious bruises on the back of both my legs! I almost made the song of today "Mysterious Bruises" by Art Brut because it is highly relatable to me at the moment. Because they're just, there! It's weirrd. Maybe I hurt myself in my sleep. Yeah. Well, that's about all that happened this week. Haha I just read this ^^ over again and it sounds like I'm typing on crack. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. haha typing on crack...hahahahahahaaaha.........are you?????

    ReplyDelete