Sunday, November 28, 2010

eden ------ a six pack

... of fruit roll-ups. they actually lasted much longer than I thought. I still have one for tomorrow.


song: d'yer mak'er by led zeppelin


So like... I didn't know either of the top 5 things off the top of my head... which is kind of sad... I had to google all the bands I like because I think seeing random pictures of the band ruins the band for me...


Anyways, in scattered order (picture uploading... grr), here are my top 5 actors based on looks:


5. Ryan Gosling


In The Notebook and in The Notebook only. And when he doesn't have the beard...





4. Robert Sean Leonard

When he was young. Although he is still rather awesome in house, he's not as good looking as he was in Dead Poets Society






2. Johnny Depp

It was hard to pick a picture because like... yeah he's awesome. So I chose the one with a gun.








1. Topher Grace

I f*cking love Topher Grace. Only in that 70's show though... ERIC FORMAN!!!!!!





3. Leonardo Dicaprio

Only in Titanic and Romeo & Juliet












Musicians based on looks:



1. Brandon Flowers -- The Killers








2. Matthew Bellamy -- Muse








3. Rivers Cuomo -- Weezer








4. Alex Turner -- Arctic Monkeys (and the Last Shadow Puppets)






5. Charlie!!!! but I'm not going to put a picture because that'd be creepy......




SO ANYWHOOZLE (this is the part where you can stop reading if you don't give a shit about my life) I'm at my grandmother's and I've recently acquired Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. Which is rather hilarious and rather rated R....


ALSO I have acquired Star Wars episodes 1-4... so YAY!!!!!!!


ALSO ALSO there was a LIFE magazine about John Lennon that I got... it's also quite awesome.


ALSO ALSO ALSO I'm pretty much fer sure getting a guitar for Christmas I hope/wish


ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO I have a teeny tiny bit of hope that this Christmas will be better than any I've had for the last 10 years :)


That is all, may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment