- Doc Martens (EEEK!)
- A Muse shirt (the resistance one)
- pajamas (I dunno why)
- IN RAINBOWS BY RADIOHEAD (VINYL!!)
- ABSOLUTION BY MUSE (VINYL!!!)
- BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS (VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- THE BENDS BY RADIOHEAD (VINYL!)
- some books
- 50 dollars for second spin (which is gone now.)
- 95 dollars cash (which is almost gone now.)
- 25 dollars for target (which will be gone when I buy star wars episode V and VI)
- ugg boots (why...?)
- SONIC SCREWDRIVER!
- JELLYFISH SHIRT!
- an amarzin binder
- A FRIGGIN HACKIN GUITAR!
And then I got a bunch of cds with the money I bought...
- From here to eternity live by the clash
- kiss me kiss me kiss me by the cure
- beautiful freak by the eels
- ziggy stardust and the.... by david bowie
- led zeppelin 2
- bleach by nirvana
- with teeth by nine inch nails (for my mother's birthday)
- tommy by the who (vinyl)
- the doors record
- a 45 vinyl of led zeppelin
SO YEAH. I'M HAPPY. :D
I can't wait to get my guitar. because it should be in the friggin shop still. imma call my grandma now. you needed to know that.
music: sea lion goth blues by the growlers